Holiday Let Cleaning
Are you looking for the best Holiday cleaning service available? Well we are here, we’ve built our name on quality of service, reliability, fully vetted cleaning teams, providing you with a professional high quality cleaning service. Our dedicated cleaning personnel are ready to make your property shine! Covering holiday let cleaning services for Essex, London and Norfolk areas.
What does our holiday let cleaning service provide?
As a professional cleaning company we have the capability to carry out all types of cleaning services:
Spring Cleans – Deep Cleans – Carpet Cleaning – Window Cleaning – Weekly Regular Cleaning – One Off Cleaning – Sanitisation Cleaning – End of Let Cleaning
We can make your holiday home fresh and clean again, we manage the whole process allowing us to revitalise your property again, taking the headache from you of having to give your property a good clean, allowing you that precious time to spend on other activities that managing such a business entails.
Your holiday let cleaning service is tailored to your needs, so what should you expect as standard?
It does not matter if you required where you require a holiday let clean if it is in Essex, Norfolk or London we can manage your clean for you, you get access to our client portal which allows you to select the holiday let you want cleaning and state what date you need the clean done outlining any extras you may need doing. Once scheduled your portal will update showing your scheduled cleans.
Every single room in a property is approached by the cleaners in the same way, cleaning high to low, for example our cleaners will go in your living room, using a high reach duster will address firstly your ceiling removing those evasive cobwebs and work down to all other areas including skirting’s to remove all dust.
- Bathroom Clean – Cobwebs removed, dusting, floors cleaned, toilets cleaned, mirrors / chrome fixtures cleaned, shower doors cleaned, tile walls cleaned, bathtub / showers cleaned.
- Bedroom Clean – Surfaces hand wiped, floors cleaned, general dusting, cobwebs removed, doors and door frames spot cleaned.
- Living Area Clean – Surfaces hand wiped, cobwebs removed, doors and door frames spot cleaned, general dusting, floors cleaned.
- Kitchen Clean – Counter tops cleaned, cooker cleaned, outside of range hood cleaned, top and front of range cleaned, drip pans / glass top surfaces wiped, sinks cleaned and chrome shined, fronts of all appliances cleaned, general dusting, cupboards wiped down, all surfaces cleaned, cobwebs removed, microwave wiped out, doors and door frames spot cleaned.
- Hallways & Stairs Clean – Dust high to low, wipe down of all surfaces including skirting’s and railings, clean floors.
- Tidying of Communal Areas – We will tidy those living areas and display your local information as per your instructions including doing anything extra you need for your clients.
Holiday Lets are always detailed cleans, you may ask us to tidy up rooms and make beds, refresh sheets or even move furniture around to new positions if possible, as we tailor our cleaning service to your requirements we can make all rooms look clean and fresh.
Every property is different, with different rooms and furniture in each, we clean to a high standard no matter what the rooms and our cleaning teams go fully equipped with all various different types of profession cleaning products fully tested to give you a Safe Environmentally Friendly Clean.
All staff are equipped with an All Purpose Sanitiser which kills to Bacteria to EN1276 & EN13697 – this is a government approved sanitiser which kills the Corvid 19 Virus. Our staff are fully trained in the use of this product which is highly effective on high touch areas such as front doors, handles and railings.
As well as having our professional use cleaning products your cleaning team will come fully equipped with all the cleaning machines and equipment to carry out your clean so you do not need to worry about us wearing out your cleaning products and equipment, before and after your clean all equipment is sanitised before moving onto the next property.
Our Professional Cleaners covering London, Essex & Norfolk:
Come Shine With Me make all our cleaning operatives go through an intensive training program to give you the quality clean that you require. All cleaners are trained on the use of our cleaning products and equipment and the best way to clean your property giving you the best clean possible out of your cleaning team.
Louise Humphrey the Managing Director of Come Shine With Me oversees all training of our cleaning operatives – making sure only the fully trained staff are let loose into clients homes, we value our staff and make sure they go out to sites fully prepared to carry out there tasks with the knowledge they need to complete the cleaning of house to a high standard. It matters not if the cleaner is in Clacton in Essex, Great Yarmouth in Norfolk, or Cleaning in a property in the village of Stock in Essex, all staff are trained to the same cleaning high standards.